What is a smartphone?
A smartphone is a mobile phone with features available only on a computer such as file sharing and network connectivity.
- Let us say you want to create a document on your phone.
- You want a QWERTY keyboard to type text and add a photo from your phone album.
- You want an MS Office-like interface.
- You want to manage it through a file browser.
- You want a web browser to clip text and paste into your document.
- You want to share it as an email attachment.
What you need:
- You need a smartphone
- Internet connection to browse and share
- Network connection to share with another device
Note: A smartphone has office-like features to manage your files and performs like a handheld computer.